Thursday 13 March 2014

First night out...

I was feeling a bit shy going out at night for the first time. I wasn't sure how people would react, especially those who didn't know why I did this.

I had been there 10 minutes and was standing at the bar waiting for a drink, when I hear a gentleman behind me clear his throat. I looked back to see an elderly chap staring at me with this smile, the smile that says 'I'm about to hit on you'. Normally I'm not good at handling people who have had a few to drink and want to now try pick me up, however I wasn't sure who he was and, if, maybe he wasn't giving me that crooked smile to pick me up but to rather say well done. 

So I waited, then he said...'Aren't you gorgeous' I felt embarrassed until he followed it with his next line...'I can imagine a whole lot of wigs I can use on you' he said this in a deep husky type of voice...at this point I was a bit freaked out, because who says this? A note to all men...don't say that. It makes you sound like a serial killer. I didn't know what to say...I looked back at the bar hoping my drink was ready...it wasn't...'Yessss, all sorts of wigs. Just think when I get bored with you I'll just change your wig' creepy smile again. He was pretty much looking at me fantasizing about what wigs he was going to use on me. It may not sound weird but when you match that with a 'I'm trying to be sexy' voice you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Looking at the positive side of this, I was hit on my first night out...even though it was really awkward.

Hopefully it gets better from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment