Sunday 16 March 2014

With pictures comes reality

Today I was lucky enough to have a full on photoshoot with the brilliant Louann Waters.

The first set of pictures we did were natural. So very little make-up and no earrings. As gorgeous as these pictures are it hit me that without the bold eye liner and earrings...I look like a boy. I did a small amount of modeling a few years back, after the shoot today you realize how much, as a woman, you rely on your locks. Short or long, your hair is your security blanket-I'm really not used to seeing pictures of myself with my scalp showing! 

But...have you seen the pictures? They are beautiful! Louann captured me in such a way I was even surprised! After doing the shavathon I take my hat off to the woman who do this often.



No comments:

Post a Comment